Monday, May 26, 2008

Long awaited

Ok. So here it is, my first blog in the great world of blogdom. I have been trying to decide what to blog about for quite sometime now, and I am finally biting the bullet and doing it. My problem is that I am a slight perfectionist when it comes to things that people are going to see or know about. I am not the type that wants everything perfect. I am the type who makes a plan in their head about how to do something and if I can't figure out a good enough plan I don't do the thing I need to do until I have a plan that works. Most of the time that leads me to procrastination. So, hopefully this won't be my only blog.

Now, as promised to some of my MOPS friends I am going to post our summer schedule. Please feel free to join us for any of these activities if you are a mother of at least one child who is 5 and under.
June:
12th-Mom's night out- 7p.m. Broad River Coffee Shop, Shelby
16th-Lunch playdate-10:30a.m. McDonald's across from Shelby High
23rd-Mom's night out-7p.m. Broad River Coffee Shop, Shelby
July:
10th-MNO-7p.m. Broad River Coffee Shop, Shelby
21st-Lunch playdate-10:30a.m. McDonald's
28th-MNO-7p.m. Broad River Coffee Shop, Shelby
August:
14th-MNO-7p.m. Broad River, Shelby
18th-Lunch playdate-10:30a.m. McDonald's
25th-MNO-7p.m. Broad River Coffee Shop, Shelby

Hope to talk to you all soon. I don't know about what but that is ok, and I won't let that stop me.

4 comments:

EngineersFalcon said...

YEAH!! A Post! A Post! Thank you so much for putting the MOPS stuff up - tomorrow when I have more time in BlogLand I will link you from my page. You rock girl and I know all your thoughts will be great - even if not perfectly worded or executed everytime. Love you and glad to have you here!

Mommy Confidential said...

Look at you bloggy girl!
I miss you! R

Joy Bruza said...

Doesn't it feel good to be posting...congrats! Soon you will be a pro and just posting whatever comes to mind. Funny how others love to read ramblings! Miss you alot. Congrats on the baby girl! She is beautiful!

Kendra Haneline said...

welcome to the blog world.. it's addicting. you need to post some pics of the baby... since i haven't got a chance to meet her in person yet. :-)