Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update

My God is so good and my heart is about to burst with joy and praise for my Lord. My friend Anna is back at home. Her contractions have stopped and she is now on bed rest. She had an ultrasound and her cervix is closed and the little dilation that had happened is gone as well. A God thing that has happened through this is that she is now under the care of a christian doctor. So he is taking care of her and praying for her as well. God is so good and it is so awesome to see a prayer answered so fast. A lot of times I don't always notice when prayers are answered so it is such a privilege to know I saw Him at work. The goal is for her to go to 35 weeks. So please keep her in your prayers. Thank you again for lifting her up. God definitely showed His power.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God is good!! I get so excited to see him at work.

EngineersFalcon said...

Girl, your love for your friends and God is so refreshing. Thank you for sharing your request and how you saw God work, I needed it today. Hey - I am getting your link on my site now! YEAH for friend's blogs!