Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dedicated to Alan

October 21, 2008 marked 8 years of marriage for me and my hubby. We have been together as a couple a total of 11 years. Wow! I never thought that in 8 years we would have 2 kids, own our own home, and be sending Alan back to school. Alot has happened to us and for us in the past 8 years and I have never felt more blessed than I do now. These years have all been wonderful. Now I won't lie, we have had some terrible days, but the year as a whole always good.

Alan, I love you so much, and I always pray that God will keep our marriage strong and centered on Him. I love the husband that you are and the father that you have become. If I ever take the time to sit and be still and think about all the ways I have been blessed just by knowing you it takes my breath away. I watch romantic movies and I don't have to wish that I had someone in my life that would sweep me away because I already have it. You are truely my best friend and the love of my life. I am happy and proud to say that I am your wife and I can't wait to see what the Lord has waiting for us in the years to come. I love you. Happy Anniversary Babe!

P.S. don't forget to read to me:)

2 comments:

Faith-Hope-Love said...

Wow! Congrats you two - that is awesome - 8 years of marriage! So happy for you two and glad you two have such a beautiful example of what marriage truly is!

Love,
HVG

EngineersFalcon said...

I am SO LATE in posting here, but I am also behind on blogging in general! Guess I need to tweak my routine to include this. I am so happy for you two. I know you have your ups and downs, but I can also see how much you want your family, starting with your marraige to honor God, and that is where it truly counts. Congrats and God bless you with MANY MANY MANY more wonderful years.