Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funny story!

I just had to share a quick story. The other day Carson and I were reading our daily Bible story. This particular day was the story of Jesus over turning the tables and running out the sellers. Well this story had a picture of Jesus turning over the tables. I could hardly get through the story because Carson was fascinated with the picture. This is what he said.

Carson: "There's Jesus! Jesus making mess. Jesus making mess!"

He said it several times. He was so emphatic about Jesus making a mess that I had to read the story really quick and close the book so we could move on to something else. I just thought it was so funny that he knew the picture was of Jesus before I even started reading the story, because all of the pictures in the book do not include Jesus. Hope this made you laugh like I did!

1 comment:

EngineersFalcon said...

I LOVE little ones! Thank you for sharing the story - I needed a laugh today.