Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Housekeeping

Ok, it is time for me to finally update on my blog. First I need to say welcome to my CompII classmates. Hey guys!!! I will be updating on my blog a lot more often and on a more regular basis. The reason being is that I have to blog now for my CompII class. This is the kick in the but I needed.

Now for those of you who are just joining me, this is not my first time to blog. My name is Dori and I live in North Carolina. I am married to Alan and we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We have two beautiful children. Carson is 5 years old and in kindergarten and is homeschooled. My daughter is Elliana (Elli) and she is 2 &1/2. I am 32 years old and so is my hubby =) That is all I can think about me for now. You will learn more later, promise.

Now for everyone else. Stuff has moved on here. We are all a year older and wiser. We started our homeshcool year in September and are enjoying it very much. I am starting to learn how to cook and bake gluten free and sugar free. That can be tricky but is fun too. I will post stuff about what I make sometimes. If you couldn't tell I am back in school to earn my BS in Nutrition Science. It is very interesting and a lot of fun. So, we have lots going on but God is guiding us through it. =)

Later days!!

No comments: