Monday, July 28, 2008

Catching up!

A lot has happened at our house since my last post. My beautiful baby girl got her ears pierced. Yes I know she is only 3 months old, and I am glad I had it done. She didn't cry that much at all. She cried a whole lot worse when she got her shots last month. I love how they look on her. It also gave me a little piece of mind knowing that I would be the one feeling the anxiety of the event and not her. Our ac broke again, but the Lord gave me a miracle and it was fixed for free and sooner and faster than the repairman thought it would be. Thank You Father for hearing my cry and giving me the miracle I needed. Carson went to VBS for the first time at Putnam Baptist and loved it. He looked like such a big boy walking away going to join his class. I felt a little sad and happy. Sad he was growing up so fast and happy that he was going to have this experience. We also had a member added to our family. He was a calico gold fish named fishy. Sadly though we have already had to say goodbye to said family member. He will be missed. The crazy thing, looking back this all happened within a time period of a week and a few days. All I can say is thank goodness that long week is over. Next comes the daunting task of planning a birthday party for my soon to be 3 year old son. Please pray for me!

1 comment:

EngineersFalcon said...

WOW - that was a crazy week. I am sad to hear of the passing of Fishy, I liked him very much. The time I met him he was very pretty and I know Carson liked him very much. And I was shocked at the repairman's speed and price - that was a miracle.