Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Beginning

Happy birthday to me, I am a year old blogger! I never dreamed or thought I would start a blog or keep it this long. Yay!!!!

Now, onto other things. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am having to change my life a lot. One way things are changing is in my diet. For health reasons, and by the suggestion of a good friend, I am cutting out 90% sugar, white flour, corn syrup, and red dye all on a tight budget. I am slowly changing things over to this new way of life, and am learning a lot of things along the way. So, I will start using my blog to talk about this and get out frustrations and such as I need to. I am also homeschooling my 3.5 year old son and 11 month old daughter (as much as you can an infant), so I will be talking more about that too, hopefully. My desire is for God to use this blog to His glory, give friends and family updates, and maybe help someone along the way.

~Dori

3 comments:

EngineersFalcon said...

There are not words to tell you how proud I am of your for this. I have long since known I needed to make some changes and have not - your courage is compelling.

Unknown said...

Doesn't Mountain Dew contain red dye?? =P

Just the way that I am said...

Probably, and if it does it will explain A LOT:)