Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ta-Da!!!!

This is my new blog layout. Isn't it pretty! My talented friend Rebecca made it for me. All I did was approve the theme. It goes back to my Southern California days, channels my inner surfer girl:)

On to other things. I have picked a 5k to run. I will run (that's right, I said Run) in the Fallston 5k & Fun Run. This will be taking place on October25, 2009. My friend Rebecca is going to join me in the fun, and also my hubby is thinking about running with me! I am so excited about this, and nervous too. Thursday (July 2nd) I ran 3 miles in 30 minutes. This is a feet that I never dreamed of accomplishing. I even cut 2 minutes off of my mile time. So all around it was a good day for me. The bad thing is I have been dealing with some knee muscle pain. Think it is from not stretching enough. So, my wonderful hubby found me some stretches that seem to be doing the trick. I love him so much!

So know it's out there. I can't take it back. I am going to run a 5k. I hope to finish it faster than 30 minutes. We will see. I will keep you all posted about the progress and stuff.

~Later days!

Ooopps! I found out this is an old date, but I will run the same race. It will probably be on the 24th.

2 comments: