Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thoughts....

Lately in the news there have been reports of numerous deaths. Wether famous or not. I know that this is a part of the cycle of life. It still saddens me though to think of the families left behind, and if the person was not a Christian, the lost opportunity. I have noticed that when people die, others have the tendency to say I will be praying for him and the family he has left behind. I know that this is said because no one knows what else to say. But it just bothers me a little. So what I am going to say applies to me and if you want to apply to someone else please feel free. I am a Christian, so please don't pray for me when I am dead and gone. What's done is done. Pray for me now, and pray for those you love now. Tell them that you are praying for them just as regularly as you tell them you love them. Why should this be a secret? I covet your prayers and any prayers for me. I am challenging myself to not be ashamed or afraid to let people know I am praying for them now before it is too late.

~Later days!

2 comments:

Faith-Hope-Love said...

I am praying for you - just now!! and will be as you take of this 5k challenge in front of you!

Love you!

Unknown said...

ok so I just bought Twilight yesterday...