Monday, December 20, 2010

Break!!!!

Christmas is coming and in the world of education it is time for winter break. I am just a few days away from my two week break and I am so excited. This term has been a little bit harder than the others have. So I am very ready for this break. I am also ready to spend time with my family and celebrate Christmas and Jesus' birth and not worry about homework.

This Christmas season has been a little different than others in the past. This is the first season that both of our kids have understood (mostly) what is happening this time of year. Elli has gotten old enough to learn about what Christmas is really about and get excited about the traditions we share. In a couple of days hubby will be home to help me do a humongous post with pics from most of the stuff that has been happening here. =) Until then......

~Later Days
Dori

1 comment:

EngineersFalcon said...

Merry Christmas and Merry school break! I can't wait for the huge pictures post. My goal for the new year - blog twice a week. Will it happen? We'll see!