Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year

With the new year fastly approaching. I can't help but be excited =) This past year has been a hard one for us. Even though we have faced many trials many great changes have happened, and many great things will happen in the New Year. The approach of a new year always make me excited. The excitement of something new and the unknown. It almost seems like when the clock strikes twelve and we usher in a new year that we get a new start. A clean slate to start over and make all the changes that we have always longed to make. When a new year begins we can choose to take the baggage from the previous year with us or we can learn from our mistakes and make the best of the coming year. I am choosing to learn from my mistakes and take this coming year and make the best of it. I am going to make some resolutions but they won't be outlandish ones. I pledge to grow closer to my Lord and Savior, support my husband as he graduates college, continue to be healthy, and continue to further my education. I know the next year will have it's trials and hardships, but I am here to say "Bring It!" I know there is nothing I can't face with my Savior on my side and the support of my husband and family. Happy New Year and God Bless you and yours in 2011!!!

~Dori

No comments: