Friday, December 10, 2010

Frustration -_-

I am feeling some frustration. This is midterm week for me at school and I am a bit frazzled. In my Nutritional Analysis class I have to not only do what we have due normally every week, but I also have an extra midterm project. Yay!! (please insert sarcasm here). I am also starting to get into the prewriting process for my research paper for my Comp II class. I am not sure I am headed in the right direction with it. That kind of scares me. We have a rough draft due in two weeks and I don't feel ready to do any of that. It is not my instructors fault I just feel ill prepared. I have no idea why I just do. Part of the problem is I keep going back and forth about my thesis. I am too scared to commit to one. All this apprehension bites. Oh well, gotta go and get back at it. Before I go just wanted to say I hope to post some pics of us getting our tree and stuff. =)

Later days~

Dori

3 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

Dori, I can feel your frustration and I have it as well. I have been sick, and the normal work job as been really tough, clinical starts and I don't know where I am going. I have a test that I have to pass in order to start clinical along with a paper in English Comp due. I really want to scream, but for some reason, it all came together for this week. Hopefully it will for you too! Good Luck and just know that YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

EngineersFalcon said...

I am fully confident that regardless of which direction you will go with your paper you will do a great job. You know what my dad always says, "Make a decision, then make it right." For me November was crazy hectic like your week was! You can totally do it though!

Noble Bee said...

Season Greetings Dori,

I think we are all overwhelmed with the amount of work that's due this week. Am not at all quite prepared for this week as I had some minor emergencies to deal with. But am confident that it will all pull through because I have made up my mind to succeed. In regards to your rough draft, just put your mind to it. Which ever thesis you choose, just do your best at ensuring that the paper is done well. I know you will do brillantly.